The 17th International Conference on Intergranular and Interphase Boundaries in Materials will be held in Beijing, China, at the Beijing International Convention Center from July 8-12, 2024.
No.8 Beichen East Road
Beijing – CHINA
The Beijing International Convention Center is located in the flourishing Yayuncun area along Beijing’s North Fourth Ring Road, where the central axis of the city meets the Fourth Ring Road, and right next to national stadiums like the Bird’s Nest and the Water Cube.
It’s a 20km trip east to the airport, a 9km journey south to Tian’anmen Square, a 10km excursion west to the Summer Palace, and an 80km sojourn north to the Badaling section of the Great Wall. And with the Olympic Village only a stone’s throw away, there is no better location in the city from which to base your business trip.
How to access the Conference Center?
- Airport Express → Subway Line 10 → Subway Line 8
- Airport Express Shuttle Bus Line 5
- Airport Express → Subway Line 10 → Bus Route 380
- Airport Express Shuttle Bus Line 6 → Bus Route 696
- Airport Express → Subway Line 10 → Bus Route 82